This is also the data protection information according to Art. 13 DSGVO when collecting data from the data subject.
In addition to informing the data subject about data processing within the framework of the website, the privacy statement can also be chosen as a location to inform the data subject about further data processing by the authority in accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, e.g. informing the data subject about the processing of personal data at events or in certain specialized procedures (see C).
Responsible for data processing is:
HOCHSCHULE LANDSHUT University of Applied Sciences Am Lurzenhof 1 84036 Landshut info(at)haw-landshut.de
Represented by the President of the University of Applied Sciences Landshut:
Professor Dr. Pörnbacher, Am Lurzenhof 1, 84036 Landshut, E-Mail:praesident(at)haw-landshut.de
Responsible for the subject matter:
Prof. Dr. Stefanie RemmeleStefanie.Remmele(at)haw-landshut.de
Professor Dr. U. Möncke, Am Lurzenhof 1, 84036 Landshut, E-Mail:datenschutz(at)haw-landshut.de
The purpose of the processing is the fulfillment of the public tasks assigned to us by the legislator, in particular the provision of information to the public.
Unless otherwise stated, the legal basis for the processing of your data results from Article 4 (1) of the Bavarian Data Protection Act (BayDSG) in conjunction with Article 6 (1) (1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Accordingly, we are permitted to process the data required to fulfill a task incumbent upon us.
We process data within the scope of our task fulfillment in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 1 BayDSG in conjunction with the Bavarian Higher Education Act, in particular Art. 2 BayHSchG.
To maintain the security of our IT systems and networks, we process data in accordance with Art.6 Para. 1 BayDSG.
If necessary, your data will be transmitted to the responsible supervisory and auditing authorities for the exercise of the respective control rights.
In the event of electronic transmission, data may be forwarded to the State Office for Information Security in order to avert threats to information technology security and processed there on the basis of Art. 12 et seq. of the Bavarian E-Government Act.
Your data will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of tasks, considering statutory retention periods.
If we process your personal data, you have the following rights as a data subject:
- You have the right to information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 DSGVO).
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO).
- If the legal requirements are met, you may request the deletion or restriction of processing (Art. 17 and 18 DSGVO).
- If you have consented to the processing or if there is a contract for data processing and the data processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- If you have consented to the processing and the processing is based on this consent, you can revoke the consent at any time for the future. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by it.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation, if the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) DSGVO (Article 21 (1) sentence 1 DSGVO).
Furthermore, there is a right of complaint with the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection. You can contact him at the following address:
Postal address: P.O. Box 22 12 19, 80502 Munich, Germany.
Address: Wagmüllerstraße 18, 80538 Munich, Germany
Telephone: 089 212672-0
Fax: 089 212672-50
For more detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights, you can contact us using the contact details provided above (at the beginning of A).
When you access this or other Internet pages, you transmit data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your Internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- web browser and operating system used
- complete IP address of the requesting computer
- amount of data transferred
This data is deleted after fifteen days at the latest.
On this site we use only cookies, which are necessary for functionality.
However, the following services can only be used if you give us the option to store cookies:
To use these applications, you must agree to send data to Unity.If you agree to this aspect, this choice will be noted by cookie so that you will no longer see the request for consent during your current visit to our website. For more information regarding the data sent to Unity, please visit https://unity.com/.
We do not use programs to evaluate user behaviour.
However, data from you is sent to Unity as soon as you use our simulations. For more information about what data is involved and for what purposes it is used, please visit https://unity.com/.